Monday, February 23, 2009

Crossed wires

I think I know what has happened here.One of the forced adoption /secret family courts mums is organising another protest - nothing to do with your protest at all - and I think wires have crossed somehow. I am sure this mother would be mortified if she accidentally sabotaged your protest - I've spoken to her on the MFJ site, and she is a genuine campaigner, I'm sure. I am sure she is 100% behind what you grandparents are doing, as most of the other mothers are (I would say all, but we are having mole problems, I guess you have those as well) Anyway, I thought I'd better mail you about this. I can't come to Glasgow, I would love to come and support you people - but I will be fasting and praying for you, for sure. We are all fighting the same cause as far as I'm concerned - these corrupt child services are wrecking families and putting children into danger.

God bless,
Zoompad

1 comment:

  1. From Jane Webb.
    i am very sorry but mark harris has his wires crossed we are doing our own protest and wasnt referring to change of plan with yours

    ReplyDelete